JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/5/2013 11:26:21 PM

Turns out there actually wasn't a shooter on my campus.

So I made a thread yesterday about my college was having a lock-down due to someone with a gun being on campus. However, it just turned out to be some kid that was in his Halloween costume, dressed as a ninja with a black ski mask and a sword. So I was safe the whole time. Best of all, I got to miss class yesterday.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Muted. Reported. Message sent to mods. Enjoy your 30 day ban, idiot.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Ban false alarms. And halloween costumes
      Add more answer options

• Reported For false shitposting Oh wait never mind it really was
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I would say that was a bit of an overreaction, but lately everyone seems to be shooting up schools like it's the hot new trend. Glad your all ok though!
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.