JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Hawke: 11/6/2013 3:20:06 PM
Hawke

BUNGIE STOLE DESTINY FROM ME! PICTURE PROOF!

Ok, so I was talking to my friends (what friends? AHAHHAHAHAHA. I'm so funny.) But seriously, I was talking to my friends and they told me about this new company that made a game called "Destiny." Well, I have been working on a game called DESHTINAY for years now. And it's come to my attention that the people at Bungie have stolen my idea. For example: There are humans in my game. And guess what? There are humans in Destiny! Wow, super original Bungie! My game has guns. Oh, what's that? Destiny also has guns. Hmmmmm... I wonder where they could have gotten that idea from. And finally, Destiny features Earth. AS IF THAT ISN'T A TOTAL RIP OFF OF DESHTINAY. I MEAN COME ON! I FREAKING SPENT YEARS THINKING UP OF A PLANET TO PUT MY GAME ON. AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS A COINCIDENCE THAT BUNGIE ALSO CHOSE EARTH???? And not only that, oh no, sir. It was only a year after I had decided to make DESHTINAY be on Earth that they decided to put Destiny on Earth. Coincidence? I think not! Oh, and the best part? I'm saving it for last. They ripped the cover art from me. *See the shared image at the top* Here's one of my concept art pieces: [url]http://i43.tinypic.com/2hsak60.png[/url] [spoiler]I put a lot of effort into this one, likes are always appreciated. If you guys/girls could keep this topic alive, that would be awesome. [/spoiler] *TROLL ENDS HERE. Prepare for being serious.* On a more serious note *Funny stuff ends here*, Does anybody have any advice on dealing with anxiety? Long story short, tomorrow is crosscountry league finals and I get super nervous before I run. Chances are, I'll be running Varsity. And to be honest, I feel like I'm going to throw up. So, if anyone here has any advice, whatsoever, that would really be appreciated! Of course, you don't need to actually answer this seriously. Feel free to be a troll. Thanks, anyways! -Hawke
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This was amazing! XD such a great picture!!! 10/10
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]*TROLL ENDS HERE. Prepare for being serious.* On a more serious note *Funny stuff ends here*, Does anybody have any advice on dealing with anxiety? Long story short, tomorrow is crosscountry league finals and I get super nervous before I run. Chances are, I'll be running Varsity. And to be honest, I feel like I'm going to throw up. So, if anyone here has any advice, whatsoever, that would really be appreciated! Of course, you don't need to actually answer this seriously. Feel free to be a troll. Thanks, anyways! -Hawke[/quote] BTW Hawke, how did this turn out?
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • I had to come back and say it again, this IS how you do it.. Nuff said.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I've looked up all of the laws in Seattle, city, and state. I've put together a strong case, and with that picture I'm almost positive they wouldn't want it to come to that. I'm also positive we could settle out of court.. Will you settle for $2.2 million? :)
        Add more answer options

15 Replies
          I think u should gis over a picture of masterchief wearing a thong
          Add more answer options

• Sue bungie, with that image as proof, I'm sure you will win!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • You's make me laf outlaod
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I have stock in Activision, thus Bungie is entitled to listen to me. I'll give them a call and set this straight.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • You my friend is one of the nicest trollers I have ever seen I wish all trolls were more like you
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • People in this thread need to understand that: Making a joke/being funny =/= Trolling Even if you think it's good, it's not trolling,
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • If this was done 6 months ago, I would've laughed.
                    Add more answer options

• Dude...we should sue bungie. They totally stole your professional idea!
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • I approve
                      Add more answer options

• you stole your face from my ass proof is your an asswhole boommm!!!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • [spoiler]HUGS HAWKE[/spoiler]
                        Add more answer options

8 Replies
                        • You're an artist.
                          Add more answer options

• Let's sue.
                          Add more answer options

• Lol 11/10
                          Add more answer options

• Is that a blood wang on his chest?
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • I'm too mature for this joke. I don't come to these forums to 'laugh' or 'have a bit of fun'. C'mon guys. Get serious.
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Actually. You work for Bungie. Remember?
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Haha, great. Photo evidence and everything! 8/10
                                Add more answer options

• Tantric sex.
                                Add more answer options

• wow much drawing such colorful
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • I can't believe how much time you waisted creating all that.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • 10/10 doesn't even cover it. How about IS OVER 9000/10!!?
                                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.