JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Clans

originally posted in:The 117th Regiment
Edited by Old Papa Rich: 6/27/2014 2:37:04 PM
ApexX

The 117th Regiment is now recruiting

All who are interested in a clan that is laid back, yet uses strategy, join up! Fun comes first, this is a game after all. We will be in the beta and the main game on all four consoles. We do have ranks and as the clan grows their will be chances to advance. If you want more information, or want to join check out our page at http://www.bungie.net/7_The-117th-Regiment/en/Groups/Detail?groupId=39873. We also have a website http://117th.enjin.com/members If you have questions feel free to ask anyone on this thread, or in the clan. Flag curtesy of Irish liberty, made for 117th regiment Dragon squad. and reaper squad http://swagd.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/reapersquad.jpg
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump'd
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sounds good
    Add more answer options

• I want to join i need a good crew to run with Raids strikes missions im up for all of them
    Add more answer options

• I want In on this
    Add more answer options

• can i join
    Add more answer options

• Spartan 117...117th...I see what you did there :)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • This clan looks awesome. I love the flag
      Add more answer options

• Edited by NewBoyCoop: 8/14/2014 10:34:55 PM
      Tbone sent me Psn NewBoyCoop warlock
      Add more answer options

• Could you elaborate upon the ranking system please? Also are ranks for show of time spent (ex: "I'm a Colonel because I've been in the clan for five months!) or earned through merit or the like. Lastly, will people of higher ranks have "power" over the lower ranks? Last thing I want to do is crouch walk around the Cosmodrome. Thanks! Sorry for all the questions
      Add more answer options

• Console: 360 GT: Ragin Sam I was in the beta and I plan on playing a Titan subclass Defender. End game content I am looking to do raids and nightfall. I've been in Guilds for several MMOs, but this would be my first for a console game.
      Add more answer options

14 Replies
      • Do they have any requirements?
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Dude, that flag is clean, Love the darkness look of it. [i]Proud member of the group that is causing a sensation [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0] THE GRIMGUARD[/url] .[/i]
          Add more answer options

• My gt: smithbros7 Would love to join
          Add more answer options

• Add my Gamertag : L3Gii0N Looking for people to do raids with once Destiny comes out .
          Add more answer options

• Psn: MrJudeRaw I have 2 mics just in case I have a flexible schedule I'm pretty competitive I do pvp mostly at endgame but I enjoy game content as much as the next guy. Also I played in the beta so check out my stats :)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Gt: iiGoDLiike 305 xbox one Location: Fl Class: Hunter Awesome, i'm interested in joining your clan. I'll be getting the game on release day.
            Add more answer options

• My gt is Solospartan117 I'll join
            Add more answer options

• I would like to join for sure! Psn : Brandon_407
            Add more answer options

• Add me SnoKross
            Add more answer options

• PSN: stevecookies360, damn good with a sniper and strategies![
            Add more answer options

• I'm on a plane, which is like jail with free wine. Ninjas/Mentors, we gotta bogey that needs moving to #Clans. Good luck with your recruitment.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • I'd be interested in joining up, seems like a food outfit.
              Add more answer options

• PS4/PSN; ZombieJockey93 #DestinyAwaits BOOM!!
              Add more answer options

• Can you accept my request
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Which branch will be the PS3 branch? How many members does it consist off? [i]Thanks![/i]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • [i]you have my sword[/i] Guessing with the reference to 117 it's an Xbox only clan
                  Add more answer options

11 Replies
                  1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.