JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

10/18/2013 11:16:31 AM

Would you like Colourable Weapons and Vehicles in Destiny

C'mon just imagine it you pick up a Pike on earth, then you like "Well, it's not that this is't F*#%ing Awesome, it's just this would be that much better [b]if[/b] it had a similar Colour to my Armour". And Guns say you get a Silver Dollar Shot Gun and then your like "Yes; Finally, but this really sticks out compared to my armour" seriously how annoying is it when you get this awesome Gun and it looks nothing like your armour, I don't know about you but I found that pretty annoying especially in Halo 3 & Reach.

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by KalAllBea: 10/18/2013 11:30:06 AM
    I think you can customize your ship. As for pikes, don't know if this is confirmed or not; but, you might just run up to it and get on like you could for vehicles in H3. I'm doubtful of personal pikes. So to have personalized colors for a vehicle you just grab is a bit much, although it would be cool. They also seem to be a dull gray (my internet sucks where I'm at atm so no go on videos) so it works with almost everything. As for changing the colors on weapons, I think that colors really don't matter like in Borderlands or Mass Effect. The aesthetics are similar enough in style that the colors can be forced to work together.

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.