JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

10/15/2013 12:45:43 AM
Spawn
Spawn

You must construct additional pylons old

How often do you check your Activity Feed?

Too much

Daily

Few times a week

Rarely

I had no idea that even existed

You know... [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Activity]this handy dandy thing.[/url] For some, I feel it's an untapped feature of bungie.next that may have been ignored or users may not realize it's full potential. Once you get into the habit of checking it daily or how often you sign into bungie.net, it can make your experience much smoother IMO. I think of it as a Facebook or Twitter feed but for bungie.net. I personally check it a few times a day, if this was available on bungie mobile it might be a problem for my over abundance of checking things on the internet. The Activity Feed in conjunction with eliminate conversations/users through hiding/muting can work wonders. You'll never miss the conversations you really enjoy seeing by following users. How often do you use you Activity Feed Community?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Almost never. I'd forgot it existed actually.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can't see myself using that feature much at all, ever. The only thing I use the following system for is to spot posts from certain members.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Cobravert: 10/15/2013 12:43:27 PM
    -Never knew it existed. -Why is the example from Death Cube's account? -If this has anything to do with 'following' people, I will never have a use for this. I find that feature creepy and totally unnecessary.
    Add more answer options

• I mainly use the Bungie Mobile app, so I rarely see or use it. It is a cool feature indeed and like others I would too like to see it on the app.
    Add more answer options

• Like others have mentioned, mobile accounts for 99% of my usage. I hope they add the feed to the app.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • never. i dont follow people.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Sven: 10/15/2013 2:53:40 AM
      I use it a few times a week. It fails to load 1 of 3 times I queue it up.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I never do, I just found it yesterday so....
        Add more answer options

• Edited by PandaJerk007: 10/15/2013 5:05:28 AM
        I didn't know that existed.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • All just a ploy to get me to notice you more? Believe it or not I follow 37 people, yet every time I check the activity feed, there's you and two other users that take up the entire thing. By no means should this be taken as something negative (this is after all dependant on user activity which is up to them at the end of the day), it's just the activity feed is less of a "I wonder what's going on with the people I follow" button and more of a "time to stalk Spawn" button.
          Add more answer options

• Not as much as I should. Like your mother, I've been neglecting it lately. (:
          Add more answer options

• You just reminded me that was a thing.
          Add more answer options

• I haven't used it since the day the site was updated. It seemed kind of pointless to me.
          Add more answer options

• I mainly use mobile, and I don't think it has an activity feed, so I hardly check it at all.
          Add more answer options

• Not that much, admittedly.
          Add more answer options

• When I am on my comp all the time. I like being able to find stuff easily. I just wish it was in the mobile app as well. I made a thread about in Support but it was buried under a crap ton of beta code threads.
          Add more answer options

• I rarely ever use it.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.