JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

10/9/2013 9:28:29 PM
KopiSnipes
KopiSnipes

Do! or Do Not! There is no Try! old

Big Pokemon X decision

Froakie, Torchic, Charmander

Froakie, Torchic, Squirtle

I need help making a decision in Pokemon X I am going to pick Froakie as my main starter and I will also be getting the event Torchic also. The big dilemma is which of the Gen 1 starters will I pick!? and I do not want Venusaur, I can use Charizard for flying but Blastoise was always my favourite of the 3 from Gen 1
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Go Charmander, then you at least get a flying type thrown in for a lil diversity.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Here's what you do: ditch/release all 3 and seek a Lucario or Breloom.
    Add more answer options

• I'd go for venasaur... To diversify the types.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I have a feeling I'm going to go Froakie, Bulbasaur, Torchic.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • No need for torchic and charmander
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.