JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

10/5/2013 10:43:39 PM

Destiny Environment Flythrough Fan Art.

Destiny Environment Flythrough Fan Art.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You really went above and beyond on this one.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow. Really professional. The lighting and textures are incredible. I love the aesthetics of the entire dungeon. You really nailed the "Mythic Sci-fi" feel of Destiny so far. Could totally picture myself walking into this in Old Mexico if it does exist.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Damn tasty.
      Add more answer options

• 10/10 Would die in.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Apotheosis: 10/6/2013 7:55:22 PM
      Wow, well done. Is this running in an engine or a modeling program?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • How do you create most of your textures. I am really trying to get better with the creation of textures.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Mmm, tasty particles.
          Add more answer options

• Good stuff.
          Add more answer options

• You should post this in the art and stuff group.
          Add more answer options

• So sexy 2muchsexy4me.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.