JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Copper1: 3/16/2014 10:31:30 PM
Copper1

Titan's Unite!

Im just going to make this thread so my fellow Titans can chat, talk about play styles, weapons, and just Destiny. Im really looking forward to seeing what my fellow Titans will talk about! EDIT: Thanks for the support. This thread has escalated quickly. Hope to see some more Titans soon! Cheers, Copper
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Brothers, sisters, now is the hour. We are, we always have been, and we will forever be the defenders of the Last City. When the Traveller landed, and Earth was taken, what did the others do? The Hunters went off, in search of loot and glory in the badlands, forsaking their race and civilization for the cheap thrills of the wilderness. And the Warlocks, what did they do? They retreated to their ivory towers, in search of knowledge from the Traveller, shutting out the world around them. That left us. We are an ancient order, born in chaos and blood and war. But we shown through the smoke and night and rain. We were the sole guardians of the Wall--burning like a beacon, defying the scum that tried to annihilate us. When others fled or gave up, we held true. Ours is an elder calling, founded on honor, strength, and justice. We have weathered the storms. We have survived apocalypses untold. We have sacrificed our lives and might to protect. We have received no thanks. We have gained no glories. We have been lauded no crowns. We have endured, onward through the shadows. Now, the others come back to fight, now that the pickings are easy. They return on the cusp of a new age, when the gains are cheap and plentiful. But we were always here. We survived when we had nothing. They seek to take the glory and legends from themselves, those Hunters and Warlocks. But I say not! This is is our time! We fought for it, we bled for it, we died for it! This the hour! We will not pass into history, we will rise! This the moment of glory! We are the Titans!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    • Titans! What is your profession?
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • #TeamTitan Oh, uh, actually that's a little to close to something else. #TeamOfWhichConsistsOnlyOfTitans There, that's better.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Your body is a weapon? Funny, My body is a TANK. My fists are too powerful, they need no elemental damage. My armor is so strong that the knights blade will crack against it's surface. My head, a ram, built to bash my enemies asunder. My very steps shake the ground, sending fear coursing through my enemies spine. Every breath an act of defiance against the hordes that have tried and failed to stop me. My skin, coarse and rough, courses with enough energy to rip a hole in reality. You think i Fear the Hive? I have grappled with gods and swatted them as you might swat a fly. The Hive quakes at the mere hint of my presence, they fear ME. And when all is said and done, my role will be the same as it always is, I will lead the charge. If you want to survive, little hunter, you will heed my call, "Get behind me." We will hold the line. You will hold your breath. [spoiler]i did [b]not[/b] write this but thought it was cool so here it is[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• This may be shocking but... Awoken Titan that loves Striker! Though defender has obvious utility in a lot of situations.
          Add more answer options

• Ugh I hate tight men. I mean go titans!
          Add more answer options

• The Titans own unite?
          Add more answer options

• Im a hunter. Cuz dancing with knives is where its at. Lol.
          Add more answer options

• Human Male Titan Defender/Striker reporting in! How are my brother and sister Titans doing?
          Add more answer options

• Human Titan defender
          Add more answer options

• Titan Exo defender... As are alot of people it seems xD
          Add more answer options

• Exo Titan all the way that is what my first character is going to be
          Add more answer options

• Exo Titan here too. That honestly seems to be the majority race for Titans imo.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Titan Exo FTW
            Add more answer options

• Exo Titan Defender! Can't wait to get my hands...er...fists dirty! That first dreg I run into after my ghost brings me back is royally f'd.
            Add more answer options

• I'm with you. Titan kicks -blam!-ing ass. I'll either be awoken or Exo male I had both in the beta and liked them much more than the hunter or warlock.
            Add more answer options

• What weapons do the Titans carry? Not that we need such meager tools.
            Add more answer options

• yup, definitely f*ckin with the exo titan for sure
            Add more answer options

• Exo Titan Striker as my main character. Going to get Strange Coins and purchase the Helm of Inmost Light and SUROS Regime. Warlock will be fun, too.
            Add more answer options

• titans hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Add more answer options

• I've found my people! Exo Titan for sure.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • TITAN hmm cus I WANa punch things in the face then empty my shotgun in to there chest
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Anatamize: 11/18/2013 4:11:00 AM

Started a new topic: Together we will put the titans in their place!!(129 Replies))

• I wanna be Warlock, Hunter is cool and Titan is different. WHATDOIDO?
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Kitsune: 3/21/2014 6:34:34 AM
              Human Titan on PS4 here! Titans are going to be so badass and will be very important for every fire team. Can't wait!!!!
              Add more answer options

• Titan because epic armour.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.