JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/23/2013 5:19:36 AM

Nerf

I would say there would be so much potential if bungie went and got a deal with Nerf and figured something out because I would really love a working replica of thunderlord. Ideas? Oppions? Thanks.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Haha you know what I like you!! I'm a pretty big nerd so I like role playing by myself in my house sometimes and nerf guns have been a big part of that. Having a thunderlord replica would be bad ass lol xD you just made my night dude!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• At first I LOL'd, but then I realized, that could actually be sick as hell....
    Add more answer options

• You mean A nerf gun
    Add more answer options

• .... Ok, I made up my mind a replica of PSI Umbra II, full auto, Holo-sight, and 30 round per mags... sounds good
    Add more answer options

• HA! At first I was like "worst word ever" I hate when developers nerf in game items.... Then I was hell yeah, that would be sweet!
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Im just sayin holding one of them guns would be amazing.
      Add more answer options

• Or they could put NERF guns in the game, ones that do zero bullet damage and bounce off every surface
      Add more answer options

• Or nothing
      Add more answer options

• MK-44
      Add more answer options

• Belt fed. Yes.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Yeah great idea
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.