JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Jive Turkey: 9/17/2013 3:33:55 AM

Friend wants to get with my ex girlfriend?

Dunno what to do brahs. Broke up with this girl about a year back, but it ended with a lot of unresolved stuff. Still cared about her a ton but we didn't talk for months even though she tried to contact me a few times. I pretty much got over it, but recently she started messaging my friend and he's gonna try(most likely succeed) to -blam!- her. It would be selfish of me to tell him not to because she's not even mine right?? Even though I thought I was over her I feel mad & jealous as fu­ck, which is so selfish of me,right? She had a boyfriend or two since then and so have I, but I feel kinda betrayed. How do I get over this feeling?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Was the bumped needed?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Let him go for it. Whats the worst that can happen?
    Add more answer options

• You're not together anymore. Unless your friend is a bad guy, it's not right to tell him he can't date her. It's not all about you. Sometimes you just have to grow up and take it like an adult.
    Add more answer options

• Its in the guy code man, you don't touch friends ex's they off limits. He's not much of a friend in my opinion Bros before hoes
    Add more answer options

[quote]She had a boyfriend or two since then and so have I, but I feel kinda betrayed. How do I get over this feeling?[/quote] Maybe she felt betrayed because you never told her that you were gay.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Who bumped this.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Thats rough man.. you best of telling your friend you still like her if that is the case. Most likely it just your subconscious speaking happens to me sometimes.
        Add more answer options

• If he's just trying to -blam!- her without entering into a relationship, then you're likely just feeling protective of her.
        Add more answer options

• Just wait until she starts talking about your dick size and how unsatisfying you are in bed. He will then laugh at you behind your back. Tell him not to.
        Add more answer options

• I was in the same position except I was the friend Lel
        Add more answer options

• By thinking of the reasons why it didn't work out
        Add more answer options

Razgriz
        Razgriz

In Mexico until Friday - old

lol drama is a brewing.
        Add more answer options

• This exact same thing happened to me. After I figured out they were dating, I just stopped talking to them.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Cobravert: 9/17/2013 3:58:12 AM
        Unresolved issues.... If you didn't talk to her for months, sounds like things resolved themselves. Sorry to say, but she's free to make her own choice and so is your friend. You will just have to be a good friend and be happy for them if it works out. [quote]She had a boyfriend or two since then and so have I,[/quote] Um, ok. Sounds like everything worked out then, I guess. Time heals all wounds. One of the dumbest sayings ever, but it does hold some truth. It should say; Time makes you eventually forget certain parts of the events that happened so they become a bitter resentment or a warm memory. This all depends on how you handle things.
        Add more answer options

• Your homies will inevitably bang your ex chicks man... That's a fact of life.
        Add more answer options

• I'm not experienced.
        Add more answer options

• If she is nuts give him fair warning otherwise let then go or
        Add more answer options

• Jive My brother We've all been through tough times. We share your pain :/
        Add more answer options

• Stick it in their poopers
        Add more answer options

• I have the same feelings a lot. It happens. Going through it right now actually. You'll realize it's not that big of a deal later on.
        Add more answer options

• not a bloodily true friend then dude, get friends who are above all, 'loyal'.
        Add more answer options

• She's your ex, things didn't work. It's time to move on with your life and put bros before hoes.
        Add more answer options

• Jive turkey is right... shiiiit.......
        Add more answer options

• You must call her or see her in person and settle everything, brb need to go take my own advice.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.