JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/24/2013 7:29:52 PM

Hello Flood. Help me name my fictional organization?

I'm writing a fictional story, based in the future. This organization is going to be part of a more larger Empire, named the United Races of the Galaxy, or the URG. What it lacks, however, is a security/information department, much like ONI(Office of Naval Intelligence), CIA(Central Intelligence Agency), the NSA(National Security Agency, and a few other spy departments, whether they be fictional or not. I already have a few, but I can't decide. Here are my options- Department of Galactic Security (DGS) Department of Universal Security (DUS) Galactic Information/Intelligence Agency (GIA) Office of Galactic Security (OGS) Office of Galactic Intelligence (OGI)(Too Halo IMO, but it sounds [i]sooo good[/i]) Few others, but id rather not create a wall of text. Which one do you think I should go for? You have any suggestions? I'd appreciate the help! Context: URG does travel across different universes/dimensions, so the DUS would make sense. The URG are the good guys, though this department I'm naming isn't 100% good, or bad. URG [i]does[/i] have many races within it, including humanity.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.