JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Naoto: 10/10/2013 8:02:53 PM
Naoto

Killzone: Shadow Fall MP - Gamescom Reveal

Looks pretty sick. Custom game types and what not. EDIT: Turns out DLC Maps will be [url=http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/blog/news/2013-08-20_gamescom-multiplayer.html]free[/url] [quote]To increase longevity even further, we plan to continue support for the title well after launch – and yes, DLC multiplayer maps will be released free of charge to ensure everyone can play.[/quote]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Apparently you can customize characters online????
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And this is one of the reasons my PS4 pre order is the Killzone bundle.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • This happens every single goddamn time I look at Killzone. Excellent prerelease hype, excellent trailers. Then the game comes out and I'm royally disappointed once again. Especially with lolZone 3. Holy sh1t. Hopefully this is better.
      Add more answer options

• Wish they showed off more than just custom games. They better have kept their "Guerilla Warfare" mode
      Add more answer options

• It looks meh
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The whole Warzone thing looks absolutely awesome. I can't wait to see what kind of things the community can come up with.
        Add more answer options

• I'm not the kind of person to stick around these types of MP for long but I suppose custom game types could increase its lifespan.
        Add more answer options

• I look forward to seeing which set ups take hold of the community and becomes the go to for competitive gaming.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.