JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/20/2013 1:35:05 AM

Girl Problems thread

So a girl I really like who had been texting me almost nonstop for months just randomly stopped and... You know what, screw this. I'm too lazy to type up a heartbroken sob story. ITT discuss the worthlessness of human interaction.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Toast/envelope method. Noa
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • GOT 99 PROBLEMS A BITCH AIN'T ONE
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • [i] [/i]
        Add more answer options

• Girls aren't real don't try and trick me
        Add more answer options

• hot girls we have problems too, we're just like you, except we're hot
        Add more answer options

• My ex said she wasn't happy. But she wouldn't tell me why. Women are confusing.
        Add more answer options

• Too much toast, not enough envelope.
        Add more answer options

• Getting a girlfriend is easy. Now getting a hot girlfriend..that is quite the challenge. One day I hope to be successful in this endeavor, but it is a long journey to the top.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.