JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by banj0: 8/11/2013 11:47:35 AM
banj0

Does anyone use the 'social' features of new Bnet?

Yes

No

T4R I never seem to follow (or be followed by) anyone after the first few days the site went live, nor do I use hashtags, 'like' comments or start new topics based on comments.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lolno
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like posts and threads. I know I'm following people but I never actually check what they've been posting, and sometimes people decide to follow me. I don't really make threads so I haven't used the Start Related Topic or Hashtags yet.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, and really? I still get followed every now and then. I quite like it and just do an instant follow back.
    Add more answer options

• I thought you were referring to sharing on Twitter and Facebook. I don't use those, but I use the things you mentioned. Well, maybe not hashtags.
    Add more answer options

• I like things that I think are funny. And I follow people that say funny things so I can like more funny things. But that's about it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.