JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by INVSMCHN: 8/11/2013 12:17:41 AM

Destiny PS4 Special Edition Steel Case Concept (INVSMCHN)

Destiny PS4 Special Edition Steel Case Concept. More Destiny fan art > www.invsmchn.com
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• :O I want it. Seriously, good job. This would be something I'd expect in a collector's edition.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And it also says that destiny is going to be rated M
    Add more answer options

• Me gusta.
    Add more answer options

• Awesomeness achieved
    Add more answer options

• Wow. Very nice!
    Add more answer options

• I really liked this a lot! Great work man.
    Add more answer options

• Who are you, what is this, and why do want my firstborn child.... Waaaannnntttt!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• That's so sick!!!
    Add more answer options

• the disc looks nice
    Add more answer options

• Next up I want to see a Limited Edition Console concept. Awesome work!
    Add more answer options

• I'd buy that.
    Add more answer options

• That is awesome. Seriously, just beautiful. You should PM that to DeeJ. I'm sure he'd enjoy it.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Niiiice
      Add more answer options

• Like the style, though I think there should be a titan and hunter cover as well.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • My god, that's sexy. I pray that Bungie uses the "Traveler as the disc" idea, that's awesome.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'd buy that just for the way it looks. Nice work
          Add more answer options

• Mmm that looks delicious I love the traveler disc, excellent work my good sir!
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • This
            Add more answer options

• I really love the idea for the disc cover. ^3^ Great work, invsmchn!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • That looks beast!! I would buy that.
              Add more answer options

• hearty.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.