JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by INVSMCHN: 8/11/2013 12:17:41 AM

Destiny PS4 Special Edition Steel Case Concept (INVSMCHN)

Destiny PS4 Special Edition Steel Case Concept. More Destiny fan art > www.invsmchn.com
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• :O I want it. Seriously, good job. This would be something I'd expect in a collector's edition.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And it also says that destiny is going to be rated M
    Add more answer options

• Me gusta.
    Add more answer options

• Awesomeness achieved
    Add more answer options

• Wow. Very nice!
    Add more answer options

• I really liked this a lot! Great work man.
    Add more answer options

• Who are you, what is this, and why do want my firstborn child.... Waaaannnntttt!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• That's so sick!!!
    Add more answer options

• the disc looks nice
    Add more answer options

• Next up I want to see a Limited Edition Console concept. Awesome work!
    Add more answer options

• I'd buy that.
    Add more answer options

• That is awesome. Seriously, just beautiful. You should PM that to DeeJ. I'm sure he'd enjoy it.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Niiiice
      Add more answer options

• Like the style, though I think there should be a titan and hunter cover as well.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • My god, that's sexy. I pray that Bungie uses the "Traveler as the disc" idea, that's awesome.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'd buy that just for the way it looks. Nice work
          Add more answer options

• Mmm that looks delicious I love the traveler disc, excellent work my good sir!
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • This
            Add more answer options

• I really love the idea for the disc cover. ^3^ Great work, invsmchn!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • That looks beast!! I would buy that.
              Add more answer options

• hearty.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.