JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by HugPeter: 6/29/2013 12:11:47 AM

Women in Destiny?

I haven't seen any female guardian versions anywhere. Are there some concept artworks or gameplay videos/screenshots of girl characters I can view? I'm hoping they don't over sexualize the women in destiny, but being a guy I still want them to have a certain sensualness to them. I'm sure they will be tastefully done.. Just curious to see what bungie is leaning towards. Cheers. edit: Okay guys.. I am well informed now about how bungie is doing the female guardians. THANKS AGAIN. im used to seeing video game girls looking a lot more scandalous/feminine .. so when i did see the female versions i didn't notice it right away. I was like wait.. girl? nahh guy... oh... that IS a girl. okay. haha all is well now.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Wasn't the hunter in the E3 demo a female? If not, then that mans hips did NOT lie.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.