JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by Cowgoesmoo: 8/2/2013 6:17:01 PM

What's the point of likes if you can't see them???

Alright someone might as well delete this thread if there's actually a way to view likes, but I haven't been able to find it. Is it just me or are likes some sort of a glitched part of the stupid update that turns out to not make sense? So if I like something does it just show up in notifications? Isn't the thread supposed to show "_____ has 12423598 likes"? What's the point of likes if no one sees the likes? A feeling of empty euphoria for the liked person? Idiotic endorphine boost? I might as well go find a doobie somewhere if that's the purpose. And no, I don't smoke.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

What are you talking about? I see the "likes" of people I follow perfectly fine. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Activity]Have been for months.[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Because we arnt facebook.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • It's for the trending category more than anything.
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • It really doesn't make sense. Just display the number on a post and on a thread. Any of this "it'll cause elitism" nonsense is absolute conjecture and stupidity.
          Add more answer options

• I just have way too many notifications telling me how many likes this has.
          Add more answer options

• I'm sure Spawn made a good post about this, can't find it though. Where you at, Spawn?
          Add more answer options

• The app shows you in notifications who liked your posts or comments, and if it's a post, it gets placed at the top (or bottom depending on your preference in the settings menu) for more people to see.
          Add more answer options

• I do find it extremely unsatisfying that some people have liked this post.
          Add more answer options

• If i liked your post would that be ironic?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by raveun2me: 8/2/2013 7:08:07 PM
            by clicking a LIKE it goes directly to the notifications. Are you talking App or Site?
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.