JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/30/2013 1:49:36 AM

I am the most jacked/aesthetic person on bnet - AMAA

Pic taken friday^ 3 weeks out from my first Men's Physique competition 21 years old, 6'5" 207 8% bodyfat This is what happens when you stop playing Halo 3 12 hours a day and focus your willpower on something that's worth your time. Ask away...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OP is super fag weak, and only lifts because he wants to look good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So much extra weight... Seriously though, I respect you for caring about your body (even if only to impress others), but I could never afford to build up my upper body that much. It would do more harm than good.
    Add more answer options

• How long did you take to find this on google images?
    Add more answer options

• The replies are gold.
    Add more answer options

• lol at this thread.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Most people in this thread.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • "Stop insulting us!" Exactly how is he insulting the Flood? Are you people actually offended at the notion of someone [i]stopping[/i] a ridiculous time devotion to fu­cking video games and substituting his free time with something that's going to help him live better and longer? He isn't saying [i]you guys[/i] play video games for twelve hours a day, that's what [i]he[/i] was doing before he started to take interest in physical fitness.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Overcompensating detected.
          Add more answer options

• While you lift metal, ill be engineering robots and shit that actually matters. Have fun being unemployed fgt
          Add more answer options

• haha op i can imagine all the nerds of the majority of this forum are peeing they're pants right now lol.
          Add more answer options

• your physique is amazing, mirin' that definition around the core
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Lmao, Who the hell cares?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I bet you have a small dick.
              Add more answer options

• Why is everyone in this thread so mad?
              Add more answer options

• So much misdirected anger ITT. It's ok to be jelly, I am, but don't be mad that OP is a total hotty.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Creeper: 8/21/2013 4:52:59 PM
              This guy looks like Hercules. It will take me years to reach this point. Well done OP.
              Add more answer options

• I totally want auscultate your lung sounds! #nohomo
              Add more answer options

9 Replies
              • This thread reeks of insecurity.
                Add more answer options

• you do know that once you hit 65 all that will turn into saggy flab, and you'll have saggy tits bigger than the asses that Camnator posts.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • In other words [spoiler]you're compensating for something?[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

Hahaha omg, that is disgusting OP. I would never date a guy that looked like that.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Good for you, OP. Why are you being such a shithead about it?
                    Add more answer options

• Ur dick is probably a chode.
                    Add more answer options

• Those who gloat compensate...
                    Add more answer options

• Why would you want pecs that big? Is it boob envy?
                    Add more answer options

• Pretty interesting how the flood reacts to these threads. OP wasn't even trying to be offensive.
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.