JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/28/2013 8:07:57 PM
QDCQ

Anyone else love to do this?

When I hear My mom masturbating I start masturbating and I wait to finish until she finishes thinking that I sexed her. Feels to good. I know I'm not the only one.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No. I do that with my dad though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • My brain is about to enter a nuclear-reactor-meltdown stage.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Fun Fact: My sister's friend licked my cum.
        Add more answer options

17 Replies
        • I also like my sister I like her so much I think shes so hot I compliment her and if I could I would stci my penis in her for pleasure
          Add more answer options

11 Replies
          • Edited by I Sometimes Win: 7/28/2013 8:09:46 PM
            I like to stick My Little Pony toys up my urethra while I fap. The feeling of cum gushing around Twilight's entire leg and face is glorious.
            Add more answer options

• Uh... Congrats?
            Add more answer options

• What the -blam!-...
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.