JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Bungie

Edited by Cowgoesmoo: 7/28/2013 9:45:49 PM

New forum still sucks :-\

I thought i'd get used to it by now. Still sucks, still makes no sense, and still hate it. Bungie has successfully forced me out of this site by about 99% compared to years ago. Anyways. Good to know I have at least 50% support.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Sarah: 7/31/2013 3:58:34 PM
    I was such a cry-baby when Bungie.next was released. I've preferred it for a long while now.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• AD4P7 K1D I really don't even notice it's different nor think about old B.net anymore. Sure there are a couple tweaks to this site I would love to see happen, but don't know if they will ever happen or not. Overall, if all who still complain about it or come back 'testing the waters' would just start using it and get involved, it really is not even noticeable that things are different anymore.
    Add more answer options

• well >:{
    Add more answer options

• Care to explain your reasons? It's certainly grown on me.
    Add more answer options

• YOU SUCK. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit, son. I got your ass.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Bye.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        SquattingTurtle
        SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

I was scared that i wrote that for a second since we share the same avatar.
        Add more answer options

• You'll come back [i]They always come back[/i]
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Shut the f.uck up you dumb whining bitch.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • I've gotten used to it, but I still hate this eyesore of a layout, and I don't expect them to change it anytime soon.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Adapt.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • It would help if you told them why it sucks instead of just saying it sucks.
                Add more answer options

18 Replies
                • So why are you still here?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Why are you still here then? Your logic is bad.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Reported.
                      Add more answer options

• You're right it does. After moderation stopped we now see that this forum is populated with religion-hating delusional people who think that they're smart.
                      Add more answer options

• I really don't care.
                      Add more answer options

• do as the cat
                      Add more answer options

• [quote]Bungie has successfully forced me out of this site by about 99% compared to years ago.[/quote] K. bye.
                      Add more answer options

• Layout is total garbage.
                      Add more answer options

• It is pretty atrocious.
                      Add more answer options

• Really? It's not even as bad as some people make it out to be (still prefer B.net old though).
                      Add more answer options

• Eww -blam!-.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I don't even recognize you.
                        Add more answer options

• yes it does.
                        Add more answer options

• It's fine You're just overreacting
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.