JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/24/2013 11:55:16 PM

Am I abnormal? (Sexual health related)

Hey guys, sorry but Yahoo answers and google haven't turned up anything. If you're squeamish when it comes to sexual health questions stop reading now. I am unable to masturbate the 'proper' way. I'm not sure if my foreskin is too long or something, but I am unable to pull my foreskin far back enough to masturbate. The couple of times I've managed to do it it hurt. I cant masturbate when I have an erection, only when I am flacid. However even then it hurts to pull it too far back, so to masturbate I lie face down when I am flacid and rub. I'm 15 and I've been this way my whole life. Is this abnormal? Does anyone else masturbate while flacid?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm sorry op but I r afraed u has a severe case of.... [spoiler]. SUP3R D1CK C4NC3R. [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's some weird case of "Eternal Virginity" you have there. Hard to cure.
    Add more answer options

• *weird look*
    Add more answer options

• Simple solution, don't masturbate.
    Add more answer options

• Get your parents to take you to the doctor's. It may be embarrassing but it needs to be done.
    Add more answer options

• Do like any other man would do. Hit it until it works! ;D
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • My god.... He's been 15 his whole life!
      Add more answer options

• You can stand and do a fap Or Lay foward And slap mr happy around
      Add more answer options

• Can't help you. I have no idea how an uncircumcised penis operates.
      Add more answer options

• I'm sorry OP, but you're gonna have to cut your penis off
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • why would you want to anyway? it just turns into a disgusting addiction that most people become ashamed of anyway.
        Add more answer options

66 Replies
        • Edited by poop monster: 7/27/2013 8:35:57 AM
          Well, on occasion, the friction between my willy and the inside of my trousers causes me to jizz, so yesno
          Add more answer options

• yes, you are abnormal
          Add more answer options

• Consult a doctor.
          Add more answer options

• And the Flood says circumcision is bad.
          Add more answer options

• Ask your mother.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I call troll
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • ...or just don't masturbate. You don't have to do it. I'm 19 and have never masturbated once. It's no big deal.
              Add more answer options

• You fail hardcore. The fact that you had to ask a video game forum this just proves how sad your life is. Anyways, you're just too stupid realize that lotion works wonders when performing this filth.
              Add more answer options

9 Replies
              • How great would it be if the Offtopic forum replaced Yahoo answers as the go-to source for unprofessional medical advice?
                Add more answer options

• [quote]I'm 15 and I've been this way [i]my whole life.[/i][/quote] LOOOL
                Add more answer options

• No one cares.
                Add more answer options

• I am LMFAOing at your life
                Add more answer options

• The foreskin thing is an actual medical condition. It is called phimosis. Basically, the opening in your skin is too small. This can be solved by a simple medical procedure.
                Add more answer options

• You clown.
                Add more answer options

• Lay face down and rub...... .......
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.