JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by Prototape: 7/24/2013 4:00:08 AM

Bungie.next infographic

In lieu of recent events, and confusion about the new system, I've made an info-graphic about how the new system works (or how I think it works, if the web team wants to correct me on a few issues or point new things out, feel free to step in). In DeeJ's recent threads about this, I noticed a lot of people simply didn't understand how it worked. Not that I can blame them, while Achronos has often poked his head into topics and answered questions or corrected misconceptions, such info gets lost in the threads, and eventually time. This isn't a thread where we debate about whether we think its best for the website, or whether we like it or not, nor am I telling you what to do. This is simply here to hopefully give those who don't understand it a bit of an idea of how things work. Yes, the image is huge. Go big or get off my lawn.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "I'm hardened by life on the Internet..." That shit's funny, Prototape.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Nice, although reports/mutes/hides feed into both global ignores (automatic, results in temporary timeouts) as well as the moderator report queue (less automatic, results in bans). As I've said, everything is connected - one report/mute/hide - they're all the same thing: data for the system.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Getting muted is like "Elegy" an episode of The Twilight Zone. Also mimicked by Justice League, When flash is stuck in a world he only sees at top speeds and everyone is frozen.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by A Fly Lady: 7/25/2013 1:11:30 PM
        I think this needs a nice little BUMP. Because everyone needs to see this awesome piece of work.
        Add more answer options

Cortana Five
        Cortana Five

ヽ( ゜ヮ゜)ノ.・゜*。・+☆ YAASSSS - old

Watch as someone shows up to argue that it doesn't work and that Bungie doesn't care. Wait for it...
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • thanks for this, it's a good reminder of how we should be using what we have. we asked for it, we should use it.
          Add more answer options

• Well done, hopefully this will help people want to use the new tools.
          Add more answer options

• I can't "like" this any harder. Very nice work.
          Add more answer options

• Thanks for the infographic! Interesting that if you are subscribed to a user you can still see them even after a global mute.
          Add more answer options

• lol people who "don't believe" in mute
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.