JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

7/16/2013 3:54:17 PM
Conservatism is by definition close minded. The main tenant (as put forth by Edmund Burke) is the tiny and gradual adjustments made from the status quo. However things traditionally were, they should only be changed in the slowest way possible.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by A Saturnalia: 7/16/2013 3:59:28 PM
    EDIT: Wasn't supposed to reply to you but oh well I shut down when people start saying racial slurs towards me/my fiance because she's black and I'm white. I see red and I want to kill them, but instead I just tell them to live their own life, I'll live mine. My friend also hates gay people because he claims it's like a disease and it spreads. I tell him he's ignorant and I barely talk to him anymore. The only thing I detest in this world is Catholics, but not all Catholics, just the uppity "My religion is the only one, blah blah blah"

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon