JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/16/2013 3:51:52 PM
Lol, right and left are both silly.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by NSCLord: 7/17/2013 6:42:07 PM
    The left is a lot worse. People give the right a hard time because of Germany, but people forget about Russia, NK, China, Vietnam et cetera.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

do i even need to mention george bush/dick cheney? you guys heat Obama for violating right to privacy with the NSA but george bush was the one who initiated all this secrecy spying after the 9/11 attacks.

Posting in language:

two things, one- i dont know anybody living that far in the past and you probably shouldnt either and two- richard nixon was a republican who authorized secret bombings over cambodia during the vietname war. idk why you would be blaming the whole vietnam war on the left

Posting in language:

• Edited by NSCLord: 7/17/2013 7:45:56 PM
    Oh deary me, you're jumping to conclusions so much, I should draw you a hopscotch board. Did I ever say that I promoted the political right? Did I ever say I was American? Did I ever say the Vietnam War is the left's fault? No, no, and no. You must have great harvests, what with all your strawmen lying around. Every single one of your arguments is invalid. Come on. What planet are you living on? Pull your head out of your ass.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon