JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

[This group has been deleted]
Edited by Slim_808: 7/25/2013 5:04:54 PM

Who are you?

I was going to make this a poll but I could only make seven answers.(Really Bungie? 7!? I should have known) What best describes your part in your fireteam? Young gun: Not the best but I will be Psychopath: You can't kill me! Trigger happy: I didn't know you could run out of bullets. Hitman: You won't see me coming Protecter: No ones gonna die today Big gun: What's retreat? Strategist: My plan was awesome! We're still alive, aren't we?! Lucky: How in the hell did I do that?? Pack leader: Let's do this!!! Wolf: Just stay out of my way [i]Want to know more about the THD(Tower Hangar Delta)? More threads and even more Destiny druggies like you. Park your ship and check it out.[/i] http://www.bungie.net/7_Tower-Hangar-DELTA/en-us/Groups/Detail?groupId=40865
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wolf Phsycopath
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am the corporal of the surf
    Add more answer options

• lucky all day :/
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Mega XX Gun: 2/22/2015 9:31:18 PM
    Mega XX Gun
    Mega XX Gun

335 Hunter ready to wreck oryx - old

Protector lucky and big gun but mostly protector
    Add more answer options

• Wolf
    Add more answer options

• I'm trigger happy. Heavy ammo runs out like crazy.
    Add more answer options

• Trigger happy
    Add more answer options

Apollo_
    Apollo_

Im Bant ;-; - old

Protector/Pack leader. I run with 2 other friends, they depend on me to lead them and to make sure we are ready.
    Add more answer options

• The Running Rampage: Nothing stops my team, we will bomb rush this shit, no man left behind, full force and no mercy. I don't have time to spare today, I'M LEVELING MY SHIT UP TO THE MAX, MOTHERFŪCKERS.
    Add more answer options

• Pack leader
    Add more answer options

• Strategist/hitman, I make all the plans and execute them all with maximum efficiency.
    Add more answer options

• Wolf and defender depends if I'm with friends
    Add more answer options

• Lone wolf here
    Add more answer options

• Morale booster, contributes to team as normal but if people start getting frustrated will start trying to convince them not to quit
    Add more answer options

• Hitman strategist
    Add more answer options

• The Explorer: I spend more time searching for hidden content and trying to find glitches than actually playing the game.
    Add more answer options

• Pack leader: always want to take the hard bit on my shoulders. Relic holder. Sword bearer. Love teaching everyone the best way to tackle the boss. Helping friends to get what there after.
    Add more answer options

• Wolf.
    Add more answer options

• Strategist and wolf in the raid. Complete psycho during roc strikes.. killed every single boss with my arcblade lol.
    Add more answer options

• Probably... Pack Leader, Trigger Happy, and... a wannabe Hitman... LoL
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Slim_808: 7/13/2013 7:00:29 PM

Started a new topic: Who's on your fireteam?(35 Replies))

• Hit man.trigger happy.psychopath
    Add more answer options

• I didn't see my play type. What do you call someone who hides in a cave and cries until the mission is over?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Trigger happy. "...Winning a firefight depends on maximum firepower matched with ammunition conservation.." [i]You could have told me this [u]before[/u] I slapped the last mag on![/i]
      Add more answer options

• Not sure which I fall into, each guardian I play has a different playstyle. My warlock (main guardian) gets into faces and deals as much damage as possible while leading a strike team through strategy... So a psychopathic leader with strategy maybe?
      Add more answer options

• Wolf Hitman. Stealth, swift lethality, and long range assassinations are all attributes of my Bladedancing Hunter
      Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.