JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Horus the Elder: 7/6/2013 7:35:53 PM

The Superintendent has a message...

So, I was just messing around with GIMP the other night and I made this in memory of an endearing character from Bungie's past. It was pretty entertaining to make, and I am considering making some for the other factions as well. Let me know what you think (it is still kind of a novice job).
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice! Osiris the Shepard of man!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • "endearing character from Bungies past." I wouldn't say he was endearing. He wasn't.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • This is pretty cool. Haha, now I really want to see what you could do with the other ones.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Hah, I will give that to you.
          Add more answer options

• oh man, this is pretty cool, odd but cool
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • That's clever lol. Does Bungie own the Super Intendant anymore or did it go with Halo? For some reason I thought they had rights to it but I'm probably wrong.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.