JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Dont Pass Gass: 7/3/2013 1:30:46 AM

So what year for the gold?

Gray - 0-4 Green - 5,6,8,9 Blue - 7 Red 10-? Gold - ?????
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by MastaSin: 7/3/2013 6:25:19 AM
    Gold = Godhood. You will achieve this rank when Bungie descends from the skies and accepts you in their realm of godhood.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow, it took me a little bit to figure out why 7 was unique... *knocks head on the side* duh!!!
    Add more answer options

• I think grey is 1-4, not 0-4. I believe 0 is just white, hence the space at the top of that picture.
    Add more answer options

I'd imagine it's in the range of 15+. Some members are already pushing a decade here. It would stand to reason Bungie is leaving some room to grow.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe bungie employees. They always choose gold for themselves.
    Add more answer options

• I think it is either 15 years or a community award of some kind.
    Add more answer options

• Achranos has the highest with 12
    Add more answer options

• Its probably gonna be for later years. Remember Destiny is a decade long project so we are gonna be around here for a while ;)
    Add more answer options

• I'm looking for that right now. It has to be 11+
    Add more answer options

• The answer is obvious. Infinite.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.