JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by HugPeter: 6/29/2013 12:11:47 AM

Women in Destiny?

I haven't seen any female guardian versions anywhere. Are there some concept artworks or gameplay videos/screenshots of girl characters I can view? I'm hoping they don't over sexualize the women in destiny, but being a guy I still want them to have a certain sensualness to them. I'm sure they will be tastefully done.. Just curious to see what bungie is leaning towards. Cheers. edit: Okay guys.. I am well informed now about how bungie is doing the female guardians. THANKS AGAIN. im used to seeing video game girls looking a lot more scandalous/feminine .. so when i did see the female versions i didn't notice it right away. I was like wait.. girl? nahh guy... oh... that IS a girl. okay. haha all is well now.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is a female titan. You probably did see females, you just didn't know that they were females.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Wasn't the hunter in the E3 demo a female? If not, then that mans hips did NOT lie.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • We can't even tell the difference...one day men will have sex with each other thinking one is a women! Haha...this was a joke.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • They do they probably dont have a major physical diference
          Add more answer options

• Give me big booty bitches in Destiny, or give me death.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • All I know is there better be sandwiches when I get back to the city...
            Add more answer options

• Edited by MajorTugh: 8/3/2013 6:00:19 PM
            I believe we are done here. I don't think a warrior can get more womanly than this while still looking like she can kill
            Add more answer options

• yes I think we would all find it enjoyable to have females in bungie's newest video game
            Add more answer options

• In the destiny gameplay behind closed doors demo the hunter playing was a girl
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Anatamize: 6/29/2013 1:17:19 AM
            Woman. (ish)
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • What is a female?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • If you haven't seen any, you really don't pay much attention. there's one in every trailer pretty much.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I will be making a female titan or hunter at some point, but first and foremost Male Exo Warlock FTW!
                  Add more answer options

• OP is blind
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Females confirmed in Destiny.
                    Add more answer options

• No worries, you've seen the fans' evidence and the E3 footage, by now. The Destiny world will not be a sausage fest. Rejoice!
                    Add more answer options

• In addition to those pointed out, I am pretty sure that the Titan in [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_The-Law-of-the-Jungle/en-us/News/News?aid=10528]The Law of the Jungle[/url] video is female.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • A number of the photos show female guardians, and so does the E3 footage.
                      Add more answer options

• Another and [url=http://www.bungie.net/pubassets/615/guardians_desktop.jpg]another[/url]! Enjoy.
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Birdman: 6/28/2013 6:29:01 PM
                      In the E3 Gameplay, the Hunter is a Female Awoken.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • have you looked at the home page recently? Bungie isn't making the armor in Destiny super sexualized, so some pictures that you've seen may have been of female guardians.
                        Add more answer options

• you sir have not been watching anything destiny related then.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Titan in law of the jungle was female. Just looks so badass it's hard to tell.
                          Add more answer options

• Maybe this will help..There are a couple places in this vid that show Women
                          Add more answer options

• They are all wearing sports bras...
                          Add more answer options

• wow guys I'm an idiot. sorry. I actually had seen the E3 footage prior to this post and didn't even realize the hunter class the guy was playing as was a GIRL! so from what I've seen now I'm really digging the way they are approaching it. very happy with this!
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.