JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

6/27/2013 12:19:22 AM
BACE

so i was feeling like bobcast tonight and i have to ask

what's with the odd ban times? We go from three minute and an hour long bans then skip three and five day bans togo straight to week bans? what's up with that? also what happened to the custom ban times?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Boromir would like a word.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • You felt like a sexy rock star?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Edited by Lord Darkwave: 6/28/2013 2:58:57 AM
        Why you! I'll get you next time! *evil maniacal laughter*
        Add more answer options

• I dunno, if Bungie made me into a Ninja I'm sure I'd get to the bottom of it...
        Add more answer options

• but really what's with the odd ban times?
        Add more answer options

• What would be the point of a 3 minute ban? I don't even post that often.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.