JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/15/2013 5:08:38 PM

Which Race and Class will you choose?

I my self will choose a human hunter
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Awoken male titan defender
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Awoken Warlock, Gender will depend if beards are added to the final release or not.
    Add more answer options

• Exo hunter . I like being flashy lol
    Add more answer options

• Awoken or human hunter.
    Add more answer options

• rocket race
    Add more answer options

• Human Warlock
    Add more answer options

• Hunter humane
    Add more answer options

• Awoken warlock , don't know if I want to make male or female tho
    Add more answer options

• Exo lock
    Add more answer options

• Exo Titan
    Add more answer options

• I made an Exo Titan and then last minute made Exo Warlock but never played it
    Add more answer options

• Exo male Titan
    Add more answer options

• Male Human Hunter
    Add more answer options

• Female Awoken Hunter
    Add more answer options

• Female human titan
    Add more answer options

I started with an awoken hunter. But it doesn't seem race matters ability wise. So I might go with an Exo at launch. They look awesome. But I'm sticking with hunter as my primary class
    Add more answer options

• Male awoken hunter. I really liked it as my beta character and will definitely go the same on release day!
    Add more answer options

• Female awoken warlock
    Add more answer options

• I was a male human hunter, and was building a Exo Titan. Eventually making an awoken warlock. I was very sad I got little play with the Titan and I'm counting the days. @.@ 9/9
    Add more answer options

• Human Warlock
    Add more answer options

• Hunter fo sur, but I'm at a fork in the road bout race. I originally started as an Awoken male. However, I kinda like the idea of an EXO. I might stick to an Awoken.
    Add more answer options

• awoken warlock
    Add more answer options

• Exo Hunter, gunslinger fealt fun in the beta and I'll plan to enjoy it in release.
    Add more answer options

• Probably a Male Awoken Warlock. Or a Male Exo Warlock.
    Add more answer options

• I was playing mainly a human female warlock... But if I have to start over I may chose an awoken female warlock....
    Add more answer options

• Human Titan all the way!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.