JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/9/2013 10:48:11 PM

Knife thread

so what's your favorite blade and why? also, ka-bar products: good, bad, or meh tier?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bowie Knives ftw, I want one of these. Omnivore Blade words is an upcoming company that makes pretty good products. A bit pricey though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I want one so bad.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I don't know much about knives. All I own is a Swiss Army knife, a multitool that I use for cutting lines and pinching weights when I fish, and a double-edged knife that I use for diving.
      Add more answer options

• I like my KABAR. Sharp and solid. Wish mine were the tanto version instead of the typical drop point .
      Add more answer options

• Relevant?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I mainly use these two, and of those two I use the blade on the Leatherman more. I don't really collect blades though, but have a couple swords laying around that I've bought at yard sales.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Vien Quitonm: 6/9/2013 11:23:45 PM
        My Scimitar. Knife? My Tanto Ka-bar.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I found a [url=http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/spring_assist_modern_karambit_gunmetal_540.jpg]Karambit[/url] out of the blue yesterday which looks Kool. I'm thinking of buying one of these [url=http://americanexports.co.uk/img/img/product_images/1_515_leatherman_skeletool_cx_3.jpg]multitools [/url] sometime.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Probably the knife my dad gave me many years ago. I call it old reliable. It has a saw blade and a normal bad. It's pretty knife! PUN PUN PUN!
            Add more answer options

• Edited by FGDSFGDFG: 6/9/2013 10:51:34 PM
            What's [i]YOUR[/i] fav knife
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.