JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

6/6/2013 10:52:36 PM

Let's laugh at this video till our sides hurt.

I've already cried a bit from laughing so hard, feel free to take my place while i recover.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is my favorite video of all time.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I shared that with you :) It was good.
    Add more answer options

• So to sum the Xbox One up: TV, Sport and Call of Duty.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Krankmas: 10/31/2015 11:00:00 PM
      That dog was in only 1/10th of the game. [spoiler]TV[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Innovation/10 -Needs more TV
      Add more answer options

• Well at least E3 made it gaming again
      Add more answer options

• But muh haloz five
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Best Xbox one video
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Help, it hurts!
          Add more answer options

• Sorry, posting on mobile. Here it is:
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • [b][i][u]NECROBUMP[/u][/i][/b]
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Bump 4 later
              Add more answer options

• NECROBAMP
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.