JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

6/2/2013 7:48:31 PM

Choose the Rifle that I use to blow up the next bad game.

Leaving it to you guys. What rifle should I use (that I have listed in the video) to blow up the next terrible game that I get my hands on?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Nojja Benblast: 6/1/2014 7:18:49 AM
    308. LAPUA OR GTFO Edit: Shit. Didn't notice the post date. My bad.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Iz dat an Olympia froom blops
    Add more answer options

• You could never go wrong with a Winchester 30-30
    Add more answer options

• For a second I thought you would be able to start your videos again, then I saw the threads date. Well, crap.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • Beat it to death with a dildo.
      Add more answer options

• The Colt 45 from the Facebook parenting video. [spoiler]lol necro[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

Tartan 118
      Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - 7/27/2016 11:15:28 PM

[spoiler]#Murrikah[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• The DMR
      Add more answer options

Infiltrat0rN7
      Infiltrat0rN7

Pre-strain of 2017+3 - old

The Mosin.
      Add more answer options

• The lack of a rocket launcher is disappointing.
      Add more answer options

• Do this.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Not that I know much about guns but I feel like you can never go wrong with a shotgun.
        Add more answer options

• You should grab a 10 gauge. It's by far rifle I enjoy firing the most and does a fairly good job of atomizing random objects (read: disks)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • not an obama fan are you?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Donate them to charity
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • The one that makes the most noise.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • No Plasma Rifles? Disappointing.
                Add more answer options

• That last one seems efficient.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.