JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Multiplayer

originally posted in:The Travelers Tavern
Edited by CelebritySteve: 5/28/2013 4:12:56 PM

So what are you playing?

So what is your guys and gals go to games right now? Whether its a big triple A title on Xbox or PlayStation or maybe its some obscure PC game that only a dozen people know of. Share it here and hopefully you might find a few new friends to play with :) Right now I'm playing World of Tanks, a FTP MMO tank combat game. [url]http://worldoftanks.com/[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Skyrim, COD and BF4
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• SKYRIM, SKYRIM, SKYRIM! Still working on the side quests and almost lvl 83... I've been playing a little GTA V and just started Diablo 3... All XBL.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Defiance xcom MW3 Mass effect 3 GTA V halo wars halo 4 boarderlands 2 my gamer tag is my name
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Halo 3 halo reach dead rising 3 and ryes son of Rome
        Add more answer options

• bad company 2
        Add more answer options

• Runescape, Minecraft, Lost Planet 2, Hitman Absolution and Fallout NV :)
        Add more answer options

• Halo Reach,Black Ops 2,and Minecraft!
        Add more answer options

• I'm doing Warframe for multiplayer, i'm vorcig if anyone's interested, but i'm pretty bust atm, so cant get on to much
        Add more answer options

• Right now I'm thawing out my old H4 skills, if anyone wants to game, my Gamertag is The Liquid Palm
        Add more answer options

• I've gone back to Fallout 3 as I always do but to feed my MP addiction I've returned to Halo 3 and am having a blast!
        Add more answer options

• Just passing time until Destiny comes out. I'm currently also looking forward to GTA 5. The games I play right now are: Borderlands 2, GTA4, a bit of Halo here and there, and trying to beat Mass Effect 3 when I have the time.
        Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.quakelive.com/]Quake Live[/url]! Come play with me (:- )
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.