JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by Recon Number 54: 5/27/2013 6:05:35 PM

Hey what ever happened to this guy?

Did he ever shave his beard? Does he still work at Bungie?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Idk
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• His beard was declared a new nation.
    Add more answer options

• His beard gained sentience.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      Silent
      Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

Sage should look into functional facial hair, though I suppose it's possible he already has.
      Add more answer options

• Before I even click on this I knew you were talking about Sage.
      Add more answer options

• Sage is still designing an amazing sandbox to play in. As for his beard, I think we had to make a new position for it.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • His beard got nerfed.
        Add more answer options

• Beard like that does make a wise man.
        Add more answer options

TheZealEffect
        TheZealEffect

Bungie died in 2013. - old

His beard granted him full enlightenment when he made the seventh braid.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I thought after reach he went to work with 343....
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • He is still there, and so is his Beard.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.