JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

5/23/2013 5:26:41 PM
dmg04
dmg04

See you Starside. old

Skinny Jeans Confirmed in Destiny

My body is ready. Specifically, My legs.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

I fully expect society to develop armored yoga pants before it cures cancer.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pshaw, skinny jeans.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Good! I lost my pants when I saw the trailer! ;D
      Add more answer options

• and to think; just hours before the battle; he was hopping around the room; trying to get inot those pants.
      Add more answer options

• Guys guys guys anyone with eyes can see they are clearly yoga jeans. Come one people
      Add more answer options

• Yoga pants =/= skinny jeans
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Spawn
        Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Bungie makes it okay to wear skinny jeans at PAX for Destiny cosplay.
        Add more answer options

• Dem Pants....
        Add more answer options

• Books: confirmed in Destiny.
        Add more answer options

• Lol I love skinnys
        Add more answer options

• Is it justme or is anyone else feeling '80's
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.