JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by DE4THINC4RN4TE: 5/11/2013 9:58:06 PM

Police Prevent Drug Plane Takeoff by Driving Into Plane at High Speed.

Just your average day as a bad ass I guess. Edit: Found [url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/8864662/Brazil-police-crash-into-plane-to-thwart-smugglers-escape.html]this[/url]. Apparently this happened in Brazil.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• really old
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • What they were listening to
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • inb4camnatorandfriendsscreampolicecorruption
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Damn, Mexicans don't -blam!- around.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Drugs aren't even a big deal. You want to kill yourself slowly? That's your prerogative, not the government's.
            Add more answer options

• Bad ass award of the day goes to them.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Spartan Ken 15: 5/12/2013 2:18:49 AM
              Seems incredibly reckless and stupid. Hope they had a warrant. edit: seems people didn't get I was joking
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Welcome to 07 OP!
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • That was definitely worth risking their lives, idiots.
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  • Nothing I do in my life will ever be as bad ass as this.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • [quote]As well as a bicycle.[/quote] I think one of the suspects is black.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • 10/10 video.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Holy crap. That's amazingly awesome. I love how they just get out of their car immediately and storm the plane.
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • That was cool.
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by o_____________o: 5/11/2013 10:12:10 PM
                            That's awesome. I'm glad they saved the bicycle.
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.