JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by TheComplimentor: 4/26/2013 9:39:24 PM

So, how bad did I screw up here? [UPDATE]

Alright, so recently, as in today. I put a note in the girl I likes locker asking her to a dance. She liked (likes?) me and has shown some signs of still doing so. But, I have learned, about right after I put the note in her locker that she was already asked by some other guy and said yes. So, most likely tomorrow she is going to walk up to me and tell me that she is already going with someone. At least best case scenario. I can go more into the history between this girl and I but I'm pretty sure leaving it short and sweet is the best thing to do here. [UPDATE] Literally nothing happened, great.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Did it go anything like this? Do you want to dance with me? A: Yes B: A C: B
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Welp, literally nothing happened. Great.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Edited by Ushan: 4/26/2013 4:12:14 AM
        Prove to her you're the better man by riding into school on a lion that you tamed in the night.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Why the -blam!- would you put a note in a locker? All the modern technology for communication, and you use a note? Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. Don't worry, if she ain't a bitch, relax.
          Add more answer options

• You didn't really screw up, apart from going super beta a using a note. Do you like me? Circle Yes or No. Do you want to go to the dance with me? Circle Yes or No. lol
          Add more answer options

• lol a note OP must be 6.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by randomrosso: 4/26/2013 8:27:51 AM
          I love reading the awkward love stories of teenage boys. Please, keep us updated. I'm so interested in what happens during this riveting tale of unrequited love
          Add more answer options

• If she says that she already has a date, be all like, "Well, I have a pet _____, so that really does not matter."
          Add more answer options

• I dont see the problem. Where did you screw up? When she talks to you tomorrow just say "I didn't know someone asked you and I kinda like you so that's why I asked" probably the best response you can give. I'm sure you guys will have a great convo after that.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • You didn't screw up. One could argue that the only thing you screwed up was not talking to her directly, but I don't consider this a mess up. If I were you I'd talk to her before she got to her locker, then she'll at least know what to expect.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Nigg.a you so beta you episolon-
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Don't be a beta about it, tell her you('ve) like her and tell her to go with you.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Threesome!
                  Add more answer options

• Ask her to a date after the dance?... How is that a problem? In fact, it's better.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • step 1:stop being a whiny bitch Step2:profit.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • [quote]the girl I likes locker[/quote] Christ man, just say [i]"a crush's locker"[/i].
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • She'll probably ditch the other guy.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • How does that ruin things? And goddamn the note thing is annoyingly stupid and something a pussy would do. Just ask face-to-face like a normal person.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Ask her out on a date rather than dance.
                            Add more answer options

• Oh hell, that is unfortunate. I'd say fake your own death and move to another country.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • As pussy the flood thinks of the note thing is. You more than likely have more balls than most of the people here, including myself. I applaud you for at least trying. You better get another date to the dance, or i'll break you, like a kit kat bar.
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Lol why would you have screwed up? You simply didn't know she is or may have been taken for the dance already. There is nothing wrong with that. And actually, best case scenario, she decides to go with you and not the other guy.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • OP, Just sigh. 1. Why did you do the lame ass note thing? 2. If she is already going with someone else, what the hell is your problem then and the point of this thread?
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • she will think you are a wuss for putting a letter in her locker.
                                    Add more answer options

10 Replies
                                    • Edited by HurtfulTurkey: 4/26/2013 12:39:18 AM
                                      You didn't screw up, but girls don't want to be asked to a dance by a note, they want fanfare. You have to earn her 'yes'. So, find a different girl and make it sensational and less timid.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • I couldn't tell you considering I have girl issues right now.
                                        Add more answer options

10 Replies
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        You are not allowed to view this content.