JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/24/2013 11:11:32 PM

Alright Flood i am making a Nation based off you guys now.

Now how should our Gov't be like? and Ideology's? btw we are already made us armed society and anarchy Bird is the moa Currency is Porch
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Government? I obey nobody! Noboody I say!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Alright guy's how we doin
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I support a theocracy headed by omg a bannana. Vien Quitonmee for Chief of Propaganda. Garland for Chief of the Treasury. Kernel Kraut for Chief of the Armed Forces.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by j0sh291: 4/25/2013 2:22:05 AM
        I want to be a the Mayor...
        Add more answer options

• The Oval office.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • can I lead the cops.
          Add more answer options

• Our main export needs to be Fruits of the illegally obtained variety. This is a must for all successful nations!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Motto: #yolo420blazeitupswaqq
            Add more answer options

• All crimes will be referred to as trollings and anyone who commits such acts shall be banished from the nation for a certain amount of time based on the degree of trolling.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • There has to be dragons . . . and lots of them. "There's such a thing as too many dragons," – No One in the History of Ever
              Add more answer options

• State Religion is Haruhiism.
              Add more answer options

17 Replies
              • To be part of our nation you have to read and memorize the cheerios story.
                Add more answer options

• Our anthem should be "My lovely lady hump".
                Add more answer options

• Am I the leader still?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • The country was doomed when you asked what form of govt we should have....
                  Add more answer options

• Year founded is "futer."
                  Add more answer options

• Can I be the religion. No, wait I am the religion
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • an eye for an eye. the best punishments are the ones that leave a mark.
                    Add more answer options

• Alright guy's i have made this place as free as it -blam!-ing get's Now we need a flag
                    Add more answer options

• The state dish is the Hot Pocket.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Our flag should have a giant Penis on it.
                      Add more answer options

• He said the P word banbanbanbanbanbanban
                      Add more answer options

• Nationstates?
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Government: Anarchy (to foreshadow the totalitarianism of Bungie.net)
                        Add more answer options

• inb4sausagefest
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.