JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Sapphire
Edited by Ya Boy Sam: 4/23/2013 10:30:24 AM

2 Sex Offenders escaped from a prison farm near where I live

And the cops just watched one of them swim away. He literally took his shoes off, 30 metres from them, and swam away. What do you think? Should the cop have followed him into the water? Why do you think he stopped?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Someone's getting lucky tonight!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Invite them over.
      Add more answer options

• Who turned on the AC?
      Add more answer options

• Everyone in that state should pull their pants down, stick their asses up in the air and attracted the offenders to them.. and that is when you give them the surprise butt sex and arrest them. > : )
      Add more answer options

• Do what a Texan would do: lock your daughters into safety, grab your shotgun and few other gun wielding buddies, and go on a manhunt
      Add more answer options

• Prison [i]is[/i] a sex offender
      Add more answer options

• Lock down your daugthers!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The cop should have demanded the guy to turn around and surrender. If he doesn't then he should have shot him dead. If that guy commits anymore crimes the cop should also be responsible for them.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Precision Uncle: 4/23/2013 10:49:13 AM
        looked to me like the cop could have caught him if he had have gone into the water, i think he should have followed him. i dont know why he would have stopped. but its in townsville so i'd let the power puff girls deal with it. loljk
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Protect your anus!
          Add more answer options

• Townsville? My brother lives there D:
          Add more answer options

• Why is Australia growing prisoners?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Simseo: 4/23/2013 11:13:43 AM
            Place some women alone in a field, wait for them to take the bait.
            Add more answer options

• Well, they can obviously swim... So.....
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.