JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by dmg04: 4/10/2013 10:23:07 PM
dmg04

Which Planet do you hope to Claim?

While Earth will be our origin planet, will you be seeking another planet to Conquer? Inhabit? Call your Home away from Home? We don't know everything there is to know about Destiny, but I'm really hoping for each planet to have an open world aspect. One in which you can "buy up" real-estate, AKA create a sort of Base on. Would you say there is a planet in particular that you wish to lay claim to? Will you be looking for Jungle? Desert? Oceanic Basins? Do tell! I've got my eye on Mars. Something about those red sands, man. I know the Mythics of old are looking at a certain... Blue Planet. While it may already have a ring on it, they're eyeballing it like mad, dawg.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by GT Stryker: 4/12/2013 2:26:45 AM
    I SHALL DOMINATE URANUS
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Deimos a satelit,Mars planet.
      Add more answer options

• I'll take over Pluto. In 20 years, when this whole "not a planet" thing rolls over, it'll be the property everyone wants to buy.
      Add more answer options

• I don't think we should conquer a planet except during quests. How could one person conquer a planet. I would like to see huge battles between the aliens and the humans. I would also like to see humans actually loosing or winning depending on what you do. Do you take out the big guns or work on the soldiers.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Spawn: 4/11/2013 12:08:47 AM
      Spawn
      Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

#OccupyUranus Lets go team mythic members.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Venus, 100% percent sure. There something about that smoking hot planet that just burns me up :)
        Add more answer options

• I plan on cleaning the "mess" out of that abandoned space craft orbiting Saturn and claiming it as the M.O.T.H headquarters.
        Add more answer options

• The Galactic Core!
        Add more answer options

• Jupiter, so I can explore that red storm spot ;)
        Add more answer options

• I want an underwater base with a Waterfall hanger bay exit.
        Add more answer options

• Mars would be great for me if there are acuatic places. if not, i would love to be in Venus or Europa.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Xibaster: 4/18/2013 1:04:32 PM
        Deimos.
        Add more answer options

• There will only be seven planets, after I destroy Uranus.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by TheEyeOfOdin: 4/14/2013 6:00:55 PM
          Europa definitely. Io, Callisto, Ganymede. Basically Jupiter's moons.
          Add more answer options

• Dark jungle at night. Yes.
          Add more answer options

• enceladus of course
          Add more answer options

• Moon plz :D
          Add more answer options

• Mars, just so i can rock the Mars scarf.
          Add more answer options

• Saturn. I like ringz. A lot.
          Add more answer options

• Neptune
          Add more answer options

• With Destiny being a shared world shooter, how are millions of players going to buy real estate?
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • They had BETTER have Pluto as an explorable location! That is my home <3
            Add more answer options

• Any snow covered planet will be mine. Also the moon called Titan.
            Add more answer options

• Mars because then I can have all the sand castles I want.
            Add more answer options

• Venus.. and if not there, wherever the Hive lives, because I want to creep myself out. :P
            Add more answer options

• I would love to have my own base place where I can collect my rewards and trophies of war. That would be awesome.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.