JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/9/2013 1:06:02 AM

[VIDEO] Drone Killing Laser on US Navy Ship. Pure Epic.

The future is here ladies and gentlemen. Lasers are now going to be a part of actual warfare. [url=http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/8/4197316/navy-laser-weapon-deploying-2014-shoots-down-drone]Article[/url] for those of you interested. This is NOT some experimental weapon with no future. It will be deployed in 2014 AKA next year. Damn its good to be American.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A ship with a laser....damn you just reminded me how bad I want a Skies's of Arcadia sequel.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Very cool, I've heard of the idea for a laser defense system to shoot down missiles for years now, but it's cool to see similar technology actually being made.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Does the video have no sound or is that my end?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Bistromathics: 4/9/2013 1:08:03 AM
          Is the drone killing the laser or is the laser drone-killing :P Anyway, pretty cool. Err hot. Whatever.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Next step: Death Star.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • So how much is this whole ordeal gonna cost the American people? I'm sure those things aren't cheap and how much do the test drones they are shooting down cost?
              Add more answer options

• So....we can beat dem drones man
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.