JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:TFS The Floods Sanctuary
4/4/2013 1:33:57 PM
HipiO7

If Your GF Makes Out With A Girl, Is That Cheating For You?

YUS

Nah

Depends if a threeway is possible

So, let's say you're at a club with your girlfriend (inb4foreveralone/impossibru/virginitysquad) and you see her making out with another girl and leave with her to the bathrooms and is in there for a good 15-20min until she comes out. Would you consider it cheating? Or is that a good thing for you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• wuh
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I honestly don't even think I can be able to participate in a three way with two girls because you have to satisfy both females that's quite a bit of pressure at least I think it is for me it's like a test and if you fail then your gf will go and tell all her friends that you can't satisfy a woman and then you can't MAK on that one friend she has that was always way prettier than your Gf so [spoiler]so now I don't think i fantasize about a three way[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Depends on if necrobump is possible
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Depends on if they filmed what happened in the bathroom....
      Add more answer options

• If I had a girlfriend, yes.
      Add more answer options

• Hmmm... It does and doesn't. Though, threeway is now a possibility.
      Add more answer options

• Not if you make it into a threesome later.
      Add more answer options

• Yes.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Thunda: 4/5/2013 2:04:59 AM
      Did this happen to you Hipi? I'm sorry :(
      Add more answer options

• Depends on a lot of things.
      Add more answer options

• Of course it's cheating.
      Add more answer options

• Of course it is cheating, it just feels [i]so right[/i].
      Add more answer options

• Yup.
      Add more answer options

• Cheating, that would kinda piss me off.
      Add more answer options

• hawt
      Add more answer options

• If I can watch or get involved then no.
      Add more answer options

• Yes. How angry/in complete disbelief I would be in would vary on how close the other girl was to me. If she's a complete stranger I would be depressed. If she's a good friend of ours... well, that's when things might get a little interesting. Though I'd still be angry, and this is probably a scenario that will never ever happen.
      Add more answer options

• Not if she's doing it for attention.
      Add more answer options

• Hm. I would not be as mad at my girlfriend if I caught her making out with another woman, instead of a man. I suppose it's it cheating, but I can't see myself getting too upset about it. I'm not really into girl on girl action, but it's more forgivable.
      Add more answer options

• Obviously.
      Add more answer options

• If everyone gets mouth sores it's totally cool.
      Add more answer options

Add more answer options

Of course it's cheating.
      Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• I dont think I'll mind a kiss. But if they go out and get it on with out me. then maybe that'll make me emo. But not something to break up. Unless she repeats it 1 time. Then I'd call it off.
      Add more answer options

• I guess it would depend if they were straight or not. Girls tend to kiss or make out with other girls at clubs or parties all the time, usually to get a males attention. If they're bi though, I would consider it cheating.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.