JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Player3Th0mas: 3/19/2013 3:02:10 PM

What's your relation status?

Just wondering... Happy single? Desperate single? Friendzoned? Relationship? Edge of Break-up? Engaged? Happy Married? (If it's the right time of the month of course :P) Not Happy married? :( Anything else? Me be happy single! How 'bout you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • [quote]Me be happy single![/quote] Oh, the denial.
      Add more answer options

• I'm happily single but I feel like something is missing. I want to have somebody to love just haven't found her yet. So, I'm content with a bachelor's life. More time to read.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Not trying, I just don't see a point at the moment, don't get me wrong I still kinda like some people, but anything real? Nope
        Add more answer options

• Single, could get with most of the chicks I know, but either don't want to/ they're taken. So yeah.
        Add more answer options

• C'mon. Girls don't [i]actually[/i] like guys... let's be honest..
        Add more answer options

• Edited by RomanGladiator7: 11/5/2013 7:39:21 PM
        I kind of like someone that I briefly met over the weekend. But she's so far out of my league that and a total opposite to my personalty that it would never happen in a million years. Also she's a material science engineer and I'm just a dumb history major. I think more and more I'm starting to be ok with being single because I don't think I'm good enough for anyone.
        Add more answer options

Razgriz
        Razgriz

In Mexico until Friday - old

Happy Single according to Gov. Relationship according to society.
        Add more answer options

• Single and happy with it. I'm perfectly content with the fact that I've never had a girlfriend.
        Add more answer options

• Relationship.
        Add more answer options

• Sorta content, sorta depressed single (has always been single)
        Add more answer options

• Married. I don't believe married couples can be "happily" married. It's a concept that gives my brain cramps.
        Add more answer options

• 18 years of friendzone
        Add more answer options

10 Replies
        • Very complicated..."soul mate but doesn't see us together yet". Her words, not mine.
          Add more answer options

• Single, looking.
          Add more answer options

• Happy single. Never been in a relationship either with a girl, but I don't care.
          Add more answer options

• Single. [spoiler]I am sexy and you know it.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Happily married.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Not happily single but am in a good position with 2 girls. Waiting to see how things develop.
            Add more answer options

• [quote]I'm not happily single, but I'm also not desperate.[/quote]
            Add more answer options

• I'm not happily single, but I'm also not desperate.
            Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
            Add more answer options

• Single, but possibly making headway with a girl
            Add more answer options

• Edited by History HD: 11/4/2013 7:12:21 PM
            pic yes, thats me... the alien guy
            Add more answer options

• Desperate-but-hate-people single
            Add more answer options

• Don't give a -blam!- single.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.