JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Player3Th0mas: 3/19/2013 3:02:10 PM

What's your relation status?

Just wondering... Happy single? Desperate single? Friendzoned? Relationship? Edge of Break-up? Engaged? Happy Married? (If it's the right time of the month of course :P) Not Happy married? :( Anything else? Me be happy single! How 'bout you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b] [/b]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • [quote]Me be happy single![/quote] Oh, the denial.
      Add more answer options

• I'm happily single but I feel like something is missing. I want to have somebody to love just haven't found her yet. So, I'm content with a bachelor's life. More time to read.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Not trying, I just don't see a point at the moment, don't get me wrong I still kinda like some people, but anything real? Nope
        Add more answer options

• Single, could get with most of the chicks I know, but either don't want to/ they're taken. So yeah.
        Add more answer options

• C'mon. Girls don't [i]actually[/i] like guys... let's be honest..
        Add more answer options

• Edited by RomanGladiator7: 11/5/2013 7:39:21 PM
        I kind of like someone that I briefly met over the weekend. But she's so far out of my league that and a total opposite to my personalty that it would never happen in a million years. Also she's a material science engineer and I'm just a dumb history major. I think more and more I'm starting to be ok with being single because I don't think I'm good enough for anyone.
        Add more answer options

• Happy Single according to Gov. Relationship according to society.
        Add more answer options

• Single and happy with it. I'm perfectly content with the fact that I've never had a girlfriend.
        Add more answer options

• Relationship.
        Add more answer options

• Sorta content, sorta depressed single (has always been single)
        Add more answer options

• Married. I don't believe married couples can be "happily" married. It's a concept that gives my brain cramps.
        Add more answer options

• 18 years of friendzone
        Add more answer options

10 Replies
        • Very complicated..."soul mate but doesn't see us together yet". Her words, not mine.
          Add more answer options

• Single, looking.
          Add more answer options

• Happy single. Never been in a relationship either with a girl, but I don't care.
          Add more answer options

• Single. [spoiler]I am sexy and you know it.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Happily married.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Not happily single but am in a good position with 2 girls. Waiting to see how things develop.
            Add more answer options

• [quote]I'm not happily single, but I'm also not desperate.[/quote]
            Add more answer options

• I'm not happily single, but I'm also not desperate.
            Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
            Add more answer options

• Single, but possibly making headway with a girl
            Add more answer options

• Edited by History HD: 11/4/2013 7:12:21 PM
            pic yes, thats me... the alien guy
            Add more answer options

• Desperate-but-hate-people single
            Add more answer options

• Don't give a -blam!- single.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.