JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Cal Carlson: 3/10/2013 4:30:02 AM

I made a captain of The Fallen, Tell me what to make next! (updated photography)

Last week I asked what race, character, or other element of Destiny you would like to see realized. After a busy week, this weekend I finally found some time to do it. It was great fun and I look forward to your next suggestions. I had to take some creative liberties here and there but it looks quite fantastic on my bookshelf. It is about 2'' by 3''. I could do much more with it but I had to stop due to lack of time. Comment who or what you would like to see next! EDIT: Wasn't very satisfied with the quick photo job I did so I decided to redo it, enjoy! :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Gigamora: 3/7/2013 9:03:49 PM
    That is absolutely amazing! You should systematically sculpt all of the destiny antagonists, preferably the Vex... please ;) Honestly man your work is amazing, it's people like you that deserve more recognition for this kind of amazing work. Followed :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • Could you try to make a cool handcannon? (It could be one that you've made yourself or it could be one that we saw in the beta)
      Add more answer options

• It looks really good! I'd suggest a Hive Ogre for the next, maybe make a timelapse of how you make it?
      Add more answer options

• Hive Ogre :)
      Add more answer options

• All tree guardia classes
      Add more answer options

• Awesome !!!
      Add more answer options

• Create a ship!! Nice job on this piece!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Very nice!
        Add more answer options

• Impressive.
        Add more answer options

• That wizard, the one that came from the moon
        Add more answer options

• first off, very nice piece you got here. Also could you make a Warlock or a Hive Orge
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Snyp3r M4chin3: 3/19/2013 2:07:24 AM
        You should do Master Chief and Arbiter clashing energy swords inside of a Halo Ring... Jk, although that would be cool. You should sculpt the traveler
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Nice work! On a side note, for some reason, when I see the Fallen, I'm reminded of the dogs from Ghostbusters.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Hey come check out our pre-destiny clan!! Here's the link: http://vanguardians.enjin.com/home We welcome you with open arms! Please make sure to give a shout out to Corrosive Honor for getting you there! Chancellors names appear in red on the site so feel free to ask them any questions you may have!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • life size cabal shlong
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Hmmm sculpt some miniture gaurdians from cover of game
                Add more answer options

• Do you mean 2m by 3m?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I was about to shoot it with my scout rifle then realized it was only art...that was close...good job though
                  Add more answer options

• the speaker !! love the sculpting of the fallen though, amazing work +1111 !!!
                  Add more answer options

• How'd you make it?
                  Add more answer options

• I would love to see the a Hand Cannon such Hawkmoon, or something.
                  Add more answer options

• Nice one.
                  Add more answer options

• Weeping angel 0_0
                  Add more answer options

• Make a Monument to all Our Sins.
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Warlock
                    Add more answer options

• Cabal plz it would look so sick!
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.