JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Surbii: 3/6/2013 2:27:43 AM
Surbii

Personal or shared loot?

Which would you prefer?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i would like it to be free for all but then again i would be the first to complain when someone steals something i need.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mixture. Stuff like chests of loot or random drops should be shared and bickered over. But basic boss loot (save for the rare drops again), quest rewards and stuff like that should be personnel.
    Add more answer options

• Free for all I want to steal all your goodies
    Add more answer options

Makeshyft
    Makeshyft

Currently nerfing: Duardo's Inbox - old

Personal. Probably the best additional to Diablo 3 to Diablo 2. No more loot Hoovering.
    Add more answer options

• Shared loot would be more realistic, but I definitely see the frustration it brings, even between friends. I am interested to see how this will play out. Good topic.
    Add more answer options

• All your loot are belong to me.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Zayah117: 3/6/2013 3:05:24 AM
    I think we should have a choice. You can share loot with your clan or friends. As well as a little for yourself.
    Add more answer options

• Sometimes shared loot just pisses me off, I quite like the way gw2 does it.
    Add more answer options

• What's the point in being speedy if I can't swipe all the loot?
    Add more answer options

You mean like in Sword Art Online how your inventory is shared if you get married to another player?
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Froboy: 3/6/2013 2:39:26 AM
    What do you mean by shared exactly? But probably personal anyhow.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.