JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by NoWai98989: 3/5/2013 1:27:24 AM

Reserve your Guild/Clan Name Early!

How early do you think Bungie should open up registration for guild/clan names? Anyone already thought of their guild/clan name? Should bungie host guild/clan portals for Destiny? I know it's early, but this stuff is important :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• midnight booty touch.........we can hunt for hidden loot deep within uranus.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • [b]Gun Art Online[/b] is looking for skilled and dedicated pvp and pve players. Msg me
      Add more answer options

• Join the Odyssey Squadron !
      Add more answer options

• http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/162227 The New Sith Order a RAID, PvE and PvP clan. We are looking for people who and looking for the end game.
      Add more answer options

Knights of the Blood Oath
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • cromianorder.com
        Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/163361
        Add more answer options

• Travelers Light
        Add more answer options

• I claim [b]Seagull Interference[/b] and hope this post makes it kinda official, just in case. Some nice names in here. Stay classy folks !
        Add more answer options

• i bag Aeternus Animi
        Add more answer options

• Oh man, I really hope no one takes "Wolf P-" Aha, I'm not giving away the name of my glorious faction of human greatness.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Team WyzeGuys right here. :)
          Add more answer options

• Reserving [b]Outer Heaven, Foxhound[/b], and the [b]Z Fighters.[/b]
          Add more answer options

• Where did that picture come from?
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • I'll be going for Rectal Liquidation
            Add more answer options

• Kevin Guild.
            Add more answer options

• Dibs on "Jake's Mom & The Elbow Deeps"!
            Add more answer options

• I read the title as reserve your children early.. too much sugar today.
            Add more answer options

• I wouldn't be surprised if Bungie had a few set up before release along the lines of 'Bungie Community' or '7th Column'. Even if it only serves for fans to just meet up and do random shenanigans. I call dibs on Coon and Friends.
            Add more answer options

• I continue to beg for more guild information. If they released nothing else but exciting guild info we would promote the game ourselves while recruiting. And yes I have a fantastic guild name in mind.
            Add more answer options

• Just to let you guys now, I reserve everything on this list [quote]http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php?topic=14494.0[/quote] and "The seven7h column" of course.
            Add more answer options

• aahaha being an anime nerd id have to do something similar, vongola ,straw hat, soul society. lol i think vongola sounds cool personally.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Masters of Fettuccine reserved.
              Add more answer options

• I call KSI. KSI is mine. I just copyrighted KSI. Also HLG. HLG is mine and anyone else who uses it is subject to copyright infringement. Also TROGC just to be sure.
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • This is almost certainly something set up in game, and only available once we have the game in our hands. That means if you want to be sure to get what you want, be at a midnight release.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.