JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/4/2013 12:24:18 AM

You are in charge of an army ...

... what weapons do you outfit them with? Be creative, be realistic, keep it clean.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't need weapons, for I have an army more mighty than any other.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They will all wear bullet proof vests underneath a beekeeper's protective outfit. They will all be armed with giant wasp nests and Light Sabers for close-quarters combat. For long-range they will be given snipers of various kinds and they shall ride upon rhinos. That is all.
    Add more answer options

• Enfield SA80, with the venerable M1911 as a sidearm.
    Add more answer options

• The first man in line gets a rifle. The Second, gets ammo. It worked pretty well for the Russians.
    Add more answer options

• Outfit them with weapons.
    Add more answer options

• I would equip them each with an MF-35 DEW for maximum anti-infantry and some anti-armor capabilities.
    Add more answer options

• FATMEN. FATMEN EVERYWHERE
    Add more answer options

• I'll issue every man with a plasma rifle, and every female with a leather whip.
    Add more answer options

• Dragonstones
    Add more answer options

• They get nuggets. Full length nuggets, carbine nuggets, bullpup nuggets, autonuggets, cut nuggets, and hand nuggets.
    Add more answer options

• Kindness.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Pulse Cloud: 3/4/2013 12:35:31 AM
    Carnations. April 25th, 1974. Never forget.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by welderman: 3/4/2013 12:32:37 AM
    I arm them with only good intentions. And together, we pave the road to hell!
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Silent: 3/4/2013 12:28:24 AM
    [I]I throw away all the rules of acceptable conduct during battle; near the ruptures I throw away all the accepted ideas of how the natural world is supposed to behave.[/I]
    Add more answer options

• [quote] Be creative, be realistic, keep it clean.[/quote] How is having an army realistic unless you are a warlord in some 3rd world country?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Edited by Egerspurge: 3/4/2013 12:26:42 AM
      Dildos.
      Add more answer options

• My troops will just spam these.
      Add more answer options

• Robe & lightsaber.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.