JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Malfar: 2/23/2013 9:19:10 PM
Malfar

Have you used the AddThis share button?

If so, what have you found that is share worthy? If not, why the hell haven't you? We should do a community share day where we all share a thread to let the world know our awesomeness.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Not yet, but your thread has kindly reminded me that I should.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It was frustrating me every time I accidentally rolled over it, so I killed it with AdBlock.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Don't have it. Probably because I keep all that stuff blocked through RequestPolicy and NoScript.
      Add more answer options

• Nerp. Haven't found something I felt like leaving a mark on my friends' Facebook feeds for.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I don't have a Facebook or Twitter, or anything of the like. Plus, I haven't found much that is share-worthy.
        Add more answer options

• When the Bungie foundation visited that one 9 year old kid who was recovering from a liver transplant and gave him Noble 1's helmet? Oh HELL YES did I share that.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.