JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/22/2013 9:43:25 PM
dmg04
dmg04

See you Starside. old

I do believe I've discovered a link between Depression and Shaving

When I had my mustache ~ Jolly as could be, very friendly, very enthusiastic about life. When I began shaving my mustache in the mirror ~ Man, It's been like years since I've seen myself without a bit of hair there. This might get me more women, being all clean and such! Immediately after shaving ~ Man, It looks like I'm 18 again. Not a bad thing, per say, but wow. This is... different yet familiar. Day After ~ Okay, everyones like 'Whoa dude never seen you without that!' (I hadn't shaved it off since getting a job at REI, big camping store) Four days after ~ WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. I HATE MY LIFE. I'M GOING TO POST DEPRESSING THINGS ON FACEBOOK. SAD LOVE SONGS. CRYING ALL THE TIME! Point of post; Don't shave.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You should have kept half of it. Then you would feel just "okay".
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • With facial hair I look like a rapist, but I don't mind it with some manly stubble (as manly stubble as my 18 year old face allows).
      Add more answer options

• If I don't shave, I feel disgusting.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • My beard is the source of my power....
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • With me its the opposite. I noticed a small patch of grey in my wiskers. Now I want them shaved and gone. If I don't shave I see them, and hate life.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I'm hairless, yet I'm still depressed. Explain this, OP.
            Add more answer options

• Okay.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.